Monday, October 17, 2011

My Beloved Sister


This cute women is my beloved sister. I love her very much. I know her since I start work at Jusco Tebrau City, Johor Bahru on May 2010. I still remember that first time know her, she's pregnant. She's look so cute that time. Eventhough her face looks fierce but when she's smile, gosh! She's so cute! She's got pretty face.

She's a Trainer Cashier or as known as TRC at Jusco Tebrau City. She teach me how to use cash register. I learn slowly till I know how to use it. Thanks kakak sayang!

I still remember that I always badger her. I like to bother her. When I do that to her she will smiling at me. I love to see her when she smile. She got dimple and canine that highlight her pretty face.

She got 3 son's. But I only know 2 of her son. Which is Aqiel and Akiff.


I love so much both of them. Cute and handsome! My foster child. Hope our ukhuwah will be everlasting. To my beloved sister, I will love you forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment