Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fazura artis Malaysia paling cantik!

From blog http://beautifulnara.com the most popular entertainment blogger, during 1st of January 2012 they make a survey who the most beautiful women artist at Malaysia. This survey is an online survey and only open for 1 week for fans to survey. Looking down to see the survey that I copy paste from the blogger website..


Here we go, the result  is for the 1st place is Fazura with 3,920 votes (Yeay!!), 2nd goes to Neelofa with 2,423 votes, 3rd goes to Nora Danish with 1,968 votes, 4th goes to Lisa Surihani with 1,641 vote and the 5th goes to Dato' Siti Nurhaliza with 1,272 votes.

After the top 5 result is coming out, another survey also has been made and this top 5 fight again for another 1 week for the final result who The Most Beautiful! Here the final survey result after survey closed, 15th of January 2012:-


Yeah!!! Fazura is the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love Fazura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now looking down again for her official Twitter account...... Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats why now I always open my Twitter account :) but i couldn't find my timeline that Fazura and I tweeting each other. But its okey because I have her pic taken by me using my own handphone, in a real life and in front of me :) The pic taken a week before my birthday. And I regard this moment as my birthday present :)



See her beautiful by yourself :)

~Adil love Fazura~
Always & Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment